Earlier this month, the NSW Government announced a new $500-$3,000 financial grant to help affected small business get back on their feet following the Covid-19 business downturn.
These expenses include, but are not limited to:
- fit-out changes and temporary physical changes (for example, plastic barriers at checkouts)
- staff training and counselling
- business advice and continuity planning
- cleaning products and additional cleaning services
- additional equipment necessary to comply with social distancing or other public health measures
- marketing, communications and advertising
- digital solutions (for example, e-commerce or business websites).
If your business meets the eligibility criteria, the grant can be used to subsidise the cost of developing a new business website or updating your existing website.
Special Offer to MAA customers.
Footprint Productions is one of My Accounting Advantage’s customers. We make videos for corporations and have been doing so since 2001.
Footprint has also recently branched into doing websites. The My Accounting Advantage website was designed by Footprint and the My Financial Advantage site should be ready by mid-July. We have also recently completed iQhr’s site and there is a few more in development.
Matthew, the owner of Footprint, decided to offer a special deal exclusive to MAA customers.
If you meet the NSW grant conditions, he will give you the equivalent of a sophisticated $5,000 Website / Production for the value of the $3,00 grant.
This can be used for:
We understand that every business has unique needs and we can tailor this offer to your needs. If you prefer a simpler site or require other media services then we can work with you on that too. Call us on 1300 896 746 or drop us a note here for a chat about how we can make this work for you.